Serenity, healing, and joy, these are my goals for you.
Life is truly a fabulous journey! However, when Grief shows up it can bring with it some serious roadblocks that can make it difficult for us to see how to move forward.
- Loss of focus and difficulty with concentration
- Issues with sleep
- Lack of energy
- Fear and worry, reasonable and unreasonable alike
- Emotions that are unpredictable and may feel out of control
All of these things and more are normal. A natural part of the grieving process. As we work together, you will find safe, healthy ways to process your grief, which leads to healing. In the way that is right for you. On your timeline. Remember, it’s all about you and your healing.
You are in charge – always. You decide what goals feel right for you. Your decision, because this is your life. You decide how you would like to move forward and how your Grief Coach can best support you.
When we work together, you can expect me to:
- Support you as you discover and set your goals
- Remind and empower you to take the best care of you – this matters more than you may imagine
- Show you paths to healing that may have escaped your notice until now
- Hold you accountable for doing your ‘homework’
- Be your biggest cheerleader and always acknowledge each and every step that you make toward your own healing
I expect you to:
- Be open to and willing to make changes
- Commit to progress
- Be willing to accept and enjoy the positive changes in your life
One on one
Face to face in a public location of your choosing, in my office or via the Internet using Zoom and of course, we always have the option of working together via telephone. It’s really about what works and feels best for you.
Two Private Coaching Sessions
Five Private Coaching Sessions
Ten Private Coaching Sessions
Healing Support for All Grief Loss
First Monday of every month
When: October 7, 2019
Where: Church of Peace, A Spiritualist Church
5108 S. 108th St. Hales Corners, WI
Time: 7-8:30 pm
Cost: FREE – Donations to Church of Peace are welcome
This support group is for adults who are grieving any loss. Not appropriate for children.
First Tuesday of every month
When: October 8, 2019
Where: C.A.T.H.E. Center
125 E. State Street (Gray House adjoining the parking lot)
Time: 7-8:30 pm
Cost: FREE – Donations to C.A.T.H.E. Center are welcome
This support group is for adults grieving any loss, not appropriate for children.
When: October 30, 2019
Where: Burlington Public Library
166 E. Jefferson St.
Time: 6:30 pm
We remember the people who show up in our darkest hours.
~Shauna L Hoey